CONSTRUCT NIGERIA EXPO ABUJA 2020
CONSTRUCT NIGERIA EXPO – (Formerly ABUJA INVESTMENT EXPO) is organised by Shelter Aid Organisation (SAO) and Business Aid Group (BAG) in collaboration with Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) and a host of other Public and Private Sector Organisations on annual basis to Promote Investment in Housing, Infrastructure and some other sectors of the economy, boost Business Activities and accelerate Economic Development within the country.
Investment in housing and infrastructure affects economic development through its impact on employment, savings, profitability, and labour productivity.
Key note speakers of Construct Nigeria Expo Abuja 2020
Over 25 Sponsors of Construct Nigeria Expo Abuja 2020
Why Join With Us?
Housing has increasingly come to be seen as a major contributor to economic growth, not only because house building is a major employer with large multiplier effects but also because housing is seen to have social consequences with diverse economic effects.
According to Ahmed Dangiwa (MD/CEO, FMBN), the country’s present housing deficit is about 22 million units, and investment worth about N6 trillion (US$ 16 billion) will be required annually to address this problem.
This shows that a lot of investment gaps exist in the housing sector; and this presents a lot of viable opportunities thereby making private housing development as one of the most preferred investment options in the Nigerian economic space.
Also, infrastructure is one of the key ingredients of economic development and given the huge infrastructural deficit in the country, investment in the sector will not only afford investors immense profit but will no doubt help to accelerate our economic development.
This 2020 edition of the expo is intended to call the attention of investors to these huge viable investment opportunities, create market for already existing units, bring producers and buyers together and contribute to the general economic development of the country.
The first and second editions of the Expo successfully held at Yaradua Centre, Central Business District, Abuja while the third and fourth editions held at the International Trade Fair and Convention Centre of the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Km8, Airport Road, Abuja. These attracted numerous Exhibitors, Participants and visitors from both Government and Private Sectors from both within and outside the country.
- THE ORGANISERS
i Shelter Aid Organisation (SAO):
Shelter Aid Organization is a registered Non – Governmental Organization with interest in Investment Promotion and Economic Development as well as promotion of Affordable Housing Delivery, Sanitation and Safe Environment. It is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as CAC/IT/N091785 – with its head office situated at its Corporate Headquarters Building – Shelter Aid Plaza – No 41 Mambolo Street, (Beside First Bank of Nigeria Plc) Zone 2 Wuse, Abuja.
ii Business Aid Group (BAG):
This is a Private Sector Business Group that is concerned with Business Development, Investment Promotion, Business Support and Marketing. It also engages in Business Networking and Facilitations and has its office at plot 2371 Wuse Zone 2, Abuja.
iii Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI):
Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the City Chamber for the Federal Capital Territory with the mandate of Promoting Businesses and Investments in the Federal Capital Territory and its Headquarters is located at the Abuja International Convention and Trade fair Complex, Km8, Airport Road, Abuja.
It is in recognition of the enormous contribution of the Expo to our national growth that several key government MDAs and Private Sector Organizations have continued to support the Expo. Our key partners include:
- Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs):
MDAs including Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA); Federal Ministry of Works and Housing (FMW&H); Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment (FMI,T&I); Federal Ministry of Environment (FME); Abuja Investments Company Limited (AICL); Nigerian Investment Promotions Commission (NIPC); Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI); Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN); Federal Housing Authority (FHA) and Abuja Enterprise Agency (AEA) amongst others, are some of our key partners from the public sector.
- Private, Professional and Trade Organisations:
Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (REDAN); The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV); Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS); CITEC International Estates Ltd; Urban Shelter Ltd; Bauhaus International Ltd; National Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA); Federation of ECOWAS Associations of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FEWACCI) and Association of Skilled & Vocational Artisans of Nigeria (ASVAN) amongst others, are also supporting the Expo.
FEATURES OF THE EXPO
Like in the previous editions, this 5th edition will feature:
- Exhibition of Products and Services,
- New Investment Opportunities,
- Business to Business (B2B) Meetings,
- Business to Government (B2G) Meetings,
- Investment Forums,
- Discussions on Land Acquisition Processes, Mortgage and Financing,
- Modern and Low Cost Designs/Building Techniques,
- Low Cost Materials Production and Sourcing,
- Urban Planning, Sanitation and Safe Environment.
- Training and Retraining of Artisans and Skilled workers in the Housing and Construction Industry.
Participation is open and FREE to all who have interest in Business Development, Investment and General Economic Growth; Consumers of various goods and services seeking to have first-hand interaction with manufacturers and service providers; Distributors or Manufacturers seeking new Brands, Partnerships and Agencies; Entrepreneurs and Business Managers seeking to break new grounds and new markets. It is also open to Policy Makers, Scholars, Not-for-Profit Organisations, Civil Society Groups and indeed everyone seeking to grow his/her wealth or gauge the impact of Government policies and programs on the national economy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Private Sector Investors and Businessmen
- Professionals and Investment Consultants
- Ministries, Departments, and Agencies of Government
- Professional Bodies and Trade Groups, Unions or Associations
- End Users and the General Public.
- Scholars, Researchers and the Academia.
- SMEs, Artisans and Skilled/Semi skilled Workers.
- Market Exposure and Visibility for your Products and Services.
- New Contacts and Partnerships
- New Investment Opportunities.
- Access to Government Incentives and Funding.
- Access to new Products, Services and Technologies.
- New Information and Trends from across the globe.
- Rates For Exhibition Booths:
- Single Exhibition Booth – One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150, 000)
- Double Exhibition Booth – Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (250,000)
- Single Table Space – Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000)
- Double Table Space – Eighty Thousand Naira (N80, 000)
- Rates For Adverts in the Programme Brochure:
- Back Cover: Three Hundred Thousand Naira (N300, 000) only.
- Inside Back Cover: Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200, 000)
- Centre Spread: Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200, 000)
- Full Page: Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000)
- Half Page: Thirty Thousand Naira (N30, 000)
- Front Bottom Strip: One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000)
- Inside Bottom Strip: Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000)
Please note that we have limited spaces and allocations will be on FIRST-COME-FIRST- SERVED BASIS.
- Rates For Sponsorship:
- PLATINUM SPONSORS/MAJOR PARTNERS:
Rate – Five Million Naira (N5m) and above.
Benefits– Free Double Exhibition Booths, Free Advert in the Event Brochure, 15 Minutes of Presentation, Citation, Special Certificate of Recognition and special Plaque, Branding of the Conference Hall and Listing in the Expo website and Back Drop.
- GOLD SPONSORS/PARTNERS:
Rate – Three Million Naira (N3m) only.
Benefits– Free Double Exhibition booth, Free Advert in the Event Brochure, 10 minutes presentation, Certificate of Recognition and Plaque, Roll up Banners inside the Conference Hall and Listing in the Expo website and Back Drop/Banner.
- SILVER SPONSORS:
Rate – Two Million Naira (N2m) only.
Benefits – Free Single Exhibition booth, One Full Page Advert in the Event Brochure, Five (5) Minutes Presentation, Certificate of Recognition, Roll up Banner inside the Conference Hall and Listing in the Expo website and Back Drop/Banner.
- BRONZE SPONSORS:
Rate – One Million Naira (N1m).
Benefits– Free Single Exhibition booth, One full page advert, 2 minutes presentation and Roll up Banner inside the Conference Hall, listing on Banner and Website.
- STANDARD SPONSORS:
Rate- Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000) only.
Benefit – Free Single Exhibition booth and one full page advert, listing on Banner and Website.
- Sponsorship of Lunch Function:
Rate – One Million, Five Hundred thousand Naira (1.5m) only.
Benefit – 10 MinutesPresentation at the Function, One full page advert, one free booth and listing on Website and Banner/Back Drop.
- Sponsorship and Branding of Conference Bags:
Rate – One Million Naira (1m)
Benefit – Free Single Exhibition booth, one full page advert, 2 minutes presentation in addition to the branded bags and listing on Website and Back Drop/Banner.
- Sponsorship and Branding of Conference Tags:
Rate – N500, 000
Benefit – One Page advert and free booth.
NOTE: All the Sponsors will be listed in our Website, advertised at the Expo venue and issued with special Certificate of Sponsorship
Account Name: SHELTER AID ORGANISATION
Account Number: 1019842546
Bank: UBA Bank.
For Further Enquiries and Payment Details:
Call: 08033141875,07037783306, 08095492959.
E-mails:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org